As a tubing solutions market leader, Saint-Gobain supplies the lawn & garden equipment industry with cutting-edge flexible, fuel tubing technology that not only delivers efficient fuel transfer but also complies with both EPA and CARB evaporation standards of 15g/m2/day to minimize carbon emission and protect our environment.
Landscaping maintenance for commercial or residential properties requires choosing from a wide selection of equipment that helps ease the job and chore. In all gasoline powered lawn and garden tools, fuel needs to be transferred from the fuel storage tank to the engine in order to power the equipment. A piece of fuel tubing is used as a connection in that transfer and ensures the engine runs effectively and efficiently. Though a small component of the overall equipment, the fuel hose is a critical part of the fuel system – not unlike an artery in a human heart.
- Proprietary technology to optimize barrier, clarity, and flexibility
- Ethanol compatibility and regulatory compliance
- Application expertise to assist in product selection
- Ability to customize new solutions for ever-changing requirements
- Custom colors & size choices