Tubing Solutions for Gasoline Powered Tools
Saint-Gobain Process Systems, a tubing solutions market leader, supplies the construction equipment industry with innovative fuel tubing technology that not only delivers efficient fuel transfer but also minimizes carbon emissions and protects our environment by complying with both EPA and CARB evaporation standards of 15g/m2/day.
In the building and construction trades, crews often need both power and the flexibility to move around with their tools and equipment. Some of the most commonly used tools are gasoline powered and include: compressors, rammers and cutting saws. The equipment comes standard with a small gasoline engine, a carburetor and a built-in fuel tank – all connected by a piece of fuel tubing that transfers the fuel from the tank to the engine. Though a small component of the overall equipment, the fuel hose is a critical part of the fuel system.
- Proprietary technology to optimize barrier, clarity, and flexibility
- Ethanol compatibility and regulatory compliance
- Application expertise to assist in product selection
- Ability to customize new solutions for ever-changing requirements
- Custom colors & size choices